Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF WWW.THGHTFUL.COM AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES FROM IT.
www.thghtful.com is owned and operated by Thghtful (ABN 20929979464). When we say “you, your” etc, we mean the person using our site. When we say “our, we, us” etc, we mean Thghtful. Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Freight rates for individual Hampers start from $12.50 depending on the weight of the hamper and the delivery address.
General Terms & Conditions
- Gift Hampers (including alcohol) may only be purchased & delivered to persons over the age of 18 years
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the order details provided are correct, including but not limited to contact/recipient details, hamper choice, and gift card message.
- Our merchandise is ordered in advance and we make every effort to have stock available of all items, however, in certain circumstances, an ingredient or item may not be available. If we are unable to supply an item, we will replace the product with an alternative of equal or greater value without notifying the customer.
- Our standard business hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday AEST. Any requests received outside of those standard business hours will be completed as soon as possible during business hours. We may at our discretion add additional hours during busy periods in selected teams.
- Thghtful will endeavour to ensure that the descriptions and specifications in relation to the products on its website are accurate. However, photographs, drawings, illustrations, weights, dimensions and any other particulars accompanying, associated with or given in descriptive literature are approximate only and, so Thghtful do not guarantee that those descriptions and specification are accurate or free from errors or omissions.
- Thghtful reserves the right to make any necessary corrections to the descriptions or specifications without notice.
- Thghtful are proud of the presentation and content of our Hampers. Deliveries are made by a third party courier, therefore, Thghtful can only take responsibility for items until they leave our premises. If anything is damaged please provide photos and we will resolve the matter for you.
- We are able to offer tracking numbers and assistance with any delivery matter.
Order Amendments Terms & Conditions
- We will dispatch orders exactly as they are on our order confirmation email/bulk order form unless we are notified of any changes prior to commencing production on the order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the order details provided are correct, including but not limited to contact/recipient details, hamper choice, and if a gift card message was included in time.
- Cancellations or alterations to orders must be communicated prior to 5pm AEST on the same day the order has been placed
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries are made by courier during Monday to Friday. Deliveries are unavailable on Weekends or public holidays. Deliveries will, under normal circumstances, be delivered on the estimated date quoted. Occasionally deliveries may be delayed or advanced by circumstances beyond our control. Please contact us for further information.
- All delivery timescales are estimates only and are regularly provided to us by our Couriers. Therefore all deliveries may be subject to postal delays and other reasons beyond our control. Thghtful do not warrant or make any representation that it’s order will be delivered by the specified time. Thghtful is not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with late deliveries.
- If any incorrect delivery addresses are supplied this will incur a redirection fee. Redirections are at the discretion of the courier and may not be possible if the instruction is given too close to the date of delivery. Redirection fees for a single hamper order will be $12.50 and the cost of a the new order as the items are perishables and do not get returned to the warehouse
- If you request a delivery to an address outside of our courier’s delivery territory, a card will be left in their mailbox and the Hamper delivered to the nearest Post Office/Depot so that the recipient can collect their hamper at a suitable time. If the refrigerated courier has been selected then a message will be sent via text if a number has been provided.
- As we use third party couriers, any special instructions regarding the delivery are followed at the courier’s discretion, including but not limited to: calling the recipient, leaving an item at the premises or returning it to a depot or post office, and instructions regarding the property itself.
- Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to inform Thghtful if a gift has not been delivered; couriers may advise us of any delays but this is at their discretion and is therefore not a guarantee.
- When informed of any late or non-deliveries we will investigate immediately and resolve the issue as fast as possible.
Discounts & Coupon Codes
- If discounts are not applied to the order before the checkout process is completed then the discount cannot be applied retrospectively. Minimum order values may apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Not applicable to bulk, amended (custom) or discounted hampers.
- The discount amount applies to order as a whole. Can only be used once per customer.
Last updated 11 November 2021