Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF WWW.THGHTFUL.COM AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES FROM IT.
www.thghtful.com is owned and operated by THGHTFUL PTY LTD (ACN 656572235 | ABN 46656572235). When we say “you, your” etc., we mean the person using our site. When we say “our, we, us” etc., we mean Thghtful.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Freight rates depends on the weight of the item's and the delivery address.
General Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the order details provided are correct and complete, including but not limited to: contact/recipient details, and item/s.
- Our merchandise is ordered in advance and we make every effort to have stock available for all items. However, in certain circumstances, an ingredient or item may not be available. If we are unable to supply an item, we will replace the item with an alternative of equal or greater value without notifying the customer.
- Our standard business hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, AEST. Any requests received outside of those standard business hours will be completed as soon as possible during business hours. We may, at our discretion, add additional hours for selected teams during busy periods.
- Thghtful will endeavour to ensure that the descriptions and specifications in relation to the products on its website are accurate. However, photographs, drawings, illustrations, weights, dimensions and any other particulars accompanying, associated with or given in descriptive literature are approximates only. Thghtful do not guarantee that those descriptions and specifications are accurate or free from errors or omissions.
- Thghtful reserve the right to make any necessary corrections to product descriptions or specifications without notice.
- Thghtful are proud of the presentation of our items. Because deliveries are made by third-party couriers, Thghtful can only take responsibility for items until they leave our premises. If anything is damaged, please provide photos and we will resolve the matter for you.
- We are able to offer tracking numbers and assistance for any delivery concerns.
Order Amendments Terms & Conditions
- We will dispatch orders exactly as they are on our order confirmation email/bulk order form unless we are notified of any changes prior to commencing production on the order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the order details provided are correct and complete, including but not limited to: contact/recipient details, and item's.
Amendments are not possible after an order has been placed as all orders are treated as a priority and dispatched promptly from the Thghtful warehouse in Melbourne.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries are made by courier from Monday to Friday only. Deliveries are unavailable on weekends or public holidays. Under normal circumstances, deliveries will arrive on the estimated date quoted. Occasionally, deliveries may be delayed or advanced due to circumstances beyond our control. Please contact us if you need further information.
- All delivery timescales are estimates only and are regularly provided to us by our couriers. Therefore, all deliveries may be subject to postal delays and other circumstances beyond our control. Thghtful do not guarantee or make any representation that orders will be delivered by the specified time. Thghtful will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with late deliveries.
- If you supply an incorrect delivery address, you will incur a redirection fee. Redirections are at the discretion of the courier and may not be possible if the instruction is given too close to the date of delivery. Redirection fees for a single order will be $15 plus the cost of the new order as the items are perishable and are not returned to our warehouse
- If you request delivery to an address outside of our courier’s delivery territory, a card will be left in the recipient's mailbox and your order will be delivered to the nearest post office/depot so that the recipient can collect their orders at a suitable time.
- As we use third-party couriers, any special instructions regarding the delivery are followed at the courier’s discretion, including but not limited to: calling the recipient, leaving the delivery at the premises, returning the delivery to a depot or post office, and instructions regarding the delivery itself.
- Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to inform Thghtful if an order has not been delivered. Couriers may advise us of any delays but this is at their discretion and is therefore not a guarantee.
- When informed of any late or failed deliveries, we will investigate immediately and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Discounts & Coupon Codes
- If discounts are not applied to the order before the checkout process is completed then the discount cannot be applied retroactively. Minimum order values may apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Not applicable to bulk, amended (custom) or discounted items.
- The discount amount applies to the order as a whole and can only be used once per customer.
Mobile Terms of Service
The thghtful mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by thghtful (“thghtful”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to thghtful’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of thghtful through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with thghtful. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to thghtful or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other thghtful mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to thghtful or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Last updated 12 Jan 2023